I Dare You to Dream
"Dream bigger dreams than you can fathom of dreaming"
I've always had a heart full of dreams. Dreams to explore, to love, to learn, to be enchanted with life. I have proposed to write a bucket list, which in faith, I will keep adding to and crossing things off. I have written many bucket list ever since I could remember. But now being in college, (some may even say, in my prime), I want to challenge myself to write a legitimate and genuine bucket list. So my plan is to do just that. Dream on a piece of paper and see myself achieve those things that I jot down. I know that fulfilling this list might take time and may even change with time , but that's the fun of it. I vouch to accomplish these things with all of my heart. I can't wait to cross these things off my list. I also can't wait to see whom I accomplish some of these things with!
And so I shall begin my dreamy bucket list,
- Go parasailing (in the Ocean or in Africa from a truck; anyone seen the movie Blended? Yes I want to do what Drew Barrymore does.)
- Get scuba diving certified or snorkel in the ocean. (I have a fear of open water, so It would be awesome to conquer that fear)
- Go to Bora Bora or Fiji
- Go to London (ride the London Eye and take endless pictures)
- Paris (eat a croissant at the top of the Eiffel Tower)
- Ride in a gondola through Venice, Italy.
- Go to Mykonos and relax in front of the Mediterranean, while eating a Greek Salad
- Go to Los Angeles and hike up to see the Hollywood sign, and do all of the touristy things.
- Go to Australia and hold a koala.
- Go to Switzerland and attempt to ski down the Swiss Alps.
- Write a children's book.
- Learn Calligraphy
- Go white water rafting
- Kayak in the bioluminescent bay in Puerto Rico (done!)
- Go on a road trip with my friends
- Release a bunch of lanterns into the sky, like in the movie Tangled.
- Be fluent in 3 languages, (two down, one more to go, maybe Portuguese)
- Go on a family trip to Canada
- Go see Celine Dion in concert
- Go on a hot air balloon
- Zip-line in the rainforest
- See the Northern Lights (done!)
- Go to Iceland (done!)
- Hold a sloth (literally love sloths)
- Go whale watching
- Graduate from nursing school
- Learn to cook
- Be head over heels, irrevocably and reciprocally in love
*Yes there is a lot of traveling on here, I'm fully aware, but hey I have a wandering heart and the best way to learn it by exploring.*
I stopped at number 28, however I will continue to add to this list as my big ol' heart keeps dreaming! (Check back to see how long my list grows and see what I cross off) Keep on dreaming friends, there are far greater things ahead of us!