24 Facts About Me!
Hello everyone! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and a wonderful New Years!! My Holiday season was wonderful! I have a couple New Years goals for this year, and I am excited to see which ones come to fruition. Speaking of the Holidays! Two weeks ago was my birthday!! Woot Woot!! This January 4th, I turned 24 years old! Twenty-freaking-four years old! Crazy how life goes by so fast! If you would've asked me a year ago if I thought my life would be how it is today- woah, I wouldn't believe you! I love where I am at in life, and who I am doing life with! Happiest 24th!
I wanted to do something fun and quirky, so I am going to share 24 facts about me with you! Here we go!
Twenty-Four Facts about Raiza
- I have been to Iceland twice, two consecutive years in a row in pure winter aka February. Will definitely be returning!
- I have a handsome boyfriend, whom I have known since we were like 10 years old. He is the funniest person I know and the most hard working person.
- I have a Corgi named Lady and she is 15 years old.
- My boyfriend has a stud of a German Sherpard and I am terribly allergic to him. Like sneezing, hives, puffy eyes. This is when I learned that I am so allergic to dogs. However, I want a hypoallergenic Labradooddle in the future!
- I think sloths are so ugly and that makes them so freaking cute! Literally obsessed with them.
- I had always dreamed about going back to California (dream realized this past Summer of 2017!) When I got there I knew I had to move there. So I planned to move to Ventura, CA by the end of January 2018. I had everything set up and ready to go. Once I got back home to Florida, my world was changed completely and beautifully. California holds such a dear place in my heart, and I know I will return. Maybe not to live but surly to visit many more times.
- I can lick my elbow.
- I was born in Puerto Rico, and moved to Florida when I was about 4 years old.
- Spanish is my first language, with English being my second. I speak both the same amount.
- My natural hair color is dark brown and extremely curly- thanks Puerto Rican genes. However, thanks to my mom who is a hairstylist, I do the Keratin treatment to my hair about 1-2x a year and dye my hair blonde about every 3-4 weeks.
- My boyfriend and I have a Disney World annual pass and we go about every week and if not, every other week. Needless to say we are huge Mickey & Minnie fans!
- My name means rose in Russian.
- I graduated this past year from university with my Bachelors in Nursing (BSN) and I am on the road to become a neonatal registered nurse.
- Rose to Roses was started in a college dorm, during one of the hardest times in my life. Now looking back I am proud of the brave heart I had then, and only wish to listen to that brave heart more often.
- I care about the little things. My love language is quality time and words of affirmation.
- A few of my go-to scents are the following: Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, Be Delicious by DKNY, Viva La Juicy, Seeby Chloe.
- If I could pick 6 makeup items that I can't live without it would be: Mascara, Eyeliner, Concealer, lipstick/chapstick, tinted moisturizer/foundation, and moisturizer.
- My perfect everyday outfit would consist of a pair of high waisted jeans (need these!), a tee shirt, booties, leather backpack or my Rebecca Minkoff purse, pearl studs, rings, and my Daniel Wellington Watch.
- I am 5 feet and 0 inches tall.
- My vision is brutally terrible. My glasses lens look like a magnifying glass, with how thick they are, ask my friends lol. I wear contacts lenses eveytime I am not seen with my glasses, because without them I can not see anything but beautiful blurs of colors and outlines.
- I learned that God will not give you what you want, when you want it. But He will give you what you need, at His special and precise timing. J, is pretty much everything that I needed and everything that I thought I wanted and more. God always supersedes our needs and expectations because He loves us so much.
- I am very good at saving, but lately have been terrible at it. One of my goals for 2018 is to go back to being better at it.
- Rose to Roses, is my baby and my space to express myself, and pushes me to be the most creative I can be. This year I vouch to be more present, give more, and be more transparent.
- I am a sucker for romantic comedies and action comedies. I am also known for memorizing the words to movies.
Hope you enjoyed these facts and got to know me a little better!
share your pictures on Instagram with me by using the hashtag #wandercreates