Holiday Gift Guide: For Her
Hello everyone! Happy Holidays! I hope you enjoyed my Gift Guide: For Him edition! Well todays gift guide is dedicated to all things girls! This is since girls always say not to get them anything orrrrr they cant stop talking about all the things that they want! Am I right? Or am I right lol? I rounded up some ideas of wonderful gifts that any gal would love!
- Purse: This Rebecca Minkoff bag has been on my wishlist ever since they did their fashion show at The Grove! Oh em gee! It is so different and stunning! I have been really into the white and cream colors, because this purse is also stunning!
- DW Watch: Daniel Wellingtons, as mentioned in my prior Gift Guides, makes my favorite watches. This one is a part of their new collection and it is so different yet so delicate and feminine! Love all thins rose gold.
- Pile/Shearling Jacket: You guyssss! What is this trend? I don't know what the obsession with looking like a teddy bear is, but I LOVE IT! Geez I have so many faves in this category, I shall share a few: uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco. Any girl will love any of these, I promise!
- Sneakers: Personally, Ive never been much of a sneaker persons, but my bf is very into them. Henceforth, I like these a lot. I think they are cute, not clunky, and match with a lot. These subtle ultra boost are sooo nice and these not so subtle ones are so girly.
- Ray Ban Sunnies: Sunglasses are an everyday thing for me (my eyes are so sensitive-blah blah). Definitely a splurge for sunnies, but I can't get over the funky shape of these and that color!
- Makeup* (Boyfriend's Pick): Once again I asked my bf what would be a major must in a gift guide for gals, and he said MAKEUP! I couldn't agree with him any more (once again- impressed)! During the holidays I feel like makeup companies are on their A game! This Tartelette Toasted Palette is life! This Bareminerals Hidden Treasures Palette is so light and airy and pretty. This next item might be a bit hard to get for your girl but it is the Fenty Beauty Foundation!! Ahh! Guys you will never get her foundation color right, so just ask her or take her to buy it lol. This foundation is totally on my wish list! Don't forget about the Kylie Lip Kits- so good! You know its not every day that your girl splurges on makeup! So do it for her, its cute!
- Sweater (Gimme, gimme!): Seven and number eleven are the same because my love for a great sweater goes on and on. Chenille sweaters (love!) are all the rage at the moment and I am all for it! Any girl loves a big oversized chunky knit! This mustard one from Zara is on my wish list!
- Earrings: Jewelry is always a perfect gift! I love the simplicity in the shape of these earrings- and that's coming from a girl who only wears pearl studs. These earrings and this ring make lovely gifts too.
- Lux Pajama Set: Who can go wrong with PJ's! This set by J.Crew is so cozy and perfect for the winter! I love that J.Crew has the option to monogram there cute pajamas! There are of course a plethora of sweet PJs out there for options!
- Candles: Anthropologie and Bath and Body Works make the best candles in my book! This is a perfect set of their gourmet style candles which smell divine! My fave is the candles from Anthro are the Pumpkin Soufflé and the Capri Blue Volcano.
- Sweater- again!: Read numero siete!
What are you loving for him for these holidays?
Comment down below!
Share your pictures on Instagram with me by using the hashtag #wandercreates