Holiday Gift Guide: For Him
Hello everyone, guys guys guys! Gotta love them, right? However, when the Holiday season rolls around, they can be one of the most difficult ones to shop for. This is due to the fact that they never blatantly tell you what they want or need. They usually say, "nothing"-literally. I gathered some ideas of wonderful gifts that any guy would love!
PS. Stay on the look out for the next Gift Guide to be released...hint, hint...its for us gals!!
- Boots: A good boot (or several), is an essential item in a guys closet. They can easily transition for all of the season and can very well be dressed up or down, like this pair. Here is another one of my favorites style, a good ole' Chelsea boot. Trust, they will look good in any of these!
- Bomber Jacket: With the cooler weather coming around, a jacket is a must! This one comes in three cool colors and is light enough to be worn year round! Obsessed with this camel coat!
- Travel Bag: This is a staple in your guy's (dad, bf, hubby, bro) possession. Especially for those that love to travel!
- Cologne Set* (Boyfriend's Pick): This item was chosen by my boyfriend! I asked him what a must item for a guys gift guide, and he gave me this! I don't think he could be any more correct! A great smelling man- yummy!
- Amazon Echo: My bf has this and it is so cool! For all the tech savvy guys out there- this one is a must! Plus Alexa is pretty darn awesome.
- Ray Ban Sunnies: Ray Bans are a splurge for such a small item, I am aware. But everyone needs an efficient and suave pair of sunglasses- not some cheapy deapy ones that we all through around. I am loving this rounded retro shape!
- Sweatpants: Sweats! What guy doesn't live in this! This comfortable pair will be something that he surely makes use of!
- DW Watch: Daniel Wellington! The most classiest and stunning watches in the market, and I collect watches! Daniel Wellington watches are my favorite. They look so good on anyone. You can also get matching watches or customize this awesome gift set.
- Flannel: Who doesn't look good in a flannel? Must for the season!
- Duffle Bag: A duffle like this is perfect for traveling and makes a good weekend bag! So spacious and the ideal size for carryons. Herschel also makes this in a ton of colors.
- Shave Care Kit: This is a gift that a guy wouldn't buy for themselves, and that's what makes it golden. Origins is one of my favorite skincare companies. This kit brings the essentials for shaving and it comes in a cute packaging!
What are you loving for him for these holidays?
Comment down below!
Share your pictures on Instagram with me by using the hashtag #wandercreates